Passage Planning Guide
The ultimate ship Passage Planner for the tidal Thames
Packed with crucial guidance for ships navigating the tidal River Thames and its estuary, this quick reference PLA passage planning chart features:
- Pilot Boarding Areas and Pilot Services
- Vessel Traffic Management in the Thames and Medway approaches
- Passage Planning requirements for special classes of vessels
- VHF channels and Reporting Areas
- Transit requirements for the Thames Barrier and Tower Bridge
Produced for use in conjunction with nautical charts and publications, The Mariners' Passage Planning and Routeing Guide is an essential piece of kit for any ship planning to visit the Thames.
For more information, or to order a copy, please visit the Bookharbour website.